Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hank's Song

                In honor of Father's Day, I wanted to post the sweet song my husband wrote for our son. It's a song about all of the things we'd hoped for him, all of the things we imagined him doing, and all the things we will miss getting to see.
               Nathan is such an amazing Dad to our son.... being a Dad to a child in Heaven is not an easy job and he handles it with with such strength. He's already such a good Dad to our Lorabelle too. He takes such good care of his girls! I cannot wait to see him with her in his arms in just a few short weeks.... be still my heart!
Here is my talented husband singing about Hank....



Thanks to my very talented friend Cindy for making such an awesome video!

2 comments:

To God be the glory... said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet song. I could just see Hank playing Cowboy in Heaven!