Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beauty will rise

What a wonderful day to see his beauty rise! 




 


Joy comes in the morning.... and the morning is here!

             Not that there hasn't been so much joy come from Hank's life. Because that little boy brings me so much joy! And the path I have walked since Hank left my arms for Heaven has been absolutely God led. I have met some amazing people because of Hank and I've been ministered to, and had the opportunity to minister like never before. I have a deeper understanding of Him, and longing to feel His closeness. Thank you God for everything you have given me to be able to survive this year. Thank you for all the love and support you have provided through your faithful followers.
              As we meet our crown of beauty this morning, I will be praising Him for the wonderful gift of both of my children!
May He be glorified today!

No comments: