Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Maternity Pictures

       Just a week before Lorabelle was born, we took maternity pictures in San Angelo. I was so blessed to meet Jenny Wilde (of Sprinkle of Grace Photography) about a year and half ago. She was a friend and coworker of my sister. My sister asked her to be a part of her wedding and so I had the opportunity to get to know her through wedding showers, and bachelorette party. She is such a sweet, fun, creative, talented person and I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to get to know her! Jenny took our maternity pictures as a gift to us. What an amazing gift! She is so very talented and such a kind person. She was so sweet to us after Hank died and acts like she truly loves him. We took  few pictures with a picture of Hank, which was so very hard for me. It hurts so much that that is forever how our family pictures will look. And I cried and cried, and she handled it with such grace and such compassion and was still able to get a family picture despite my crying. Thank you Jenny for these amazing picture, I absolutely love them and you did such a good job telling Lorabelle's story through the pictures!











































Here is the slideshow of the pictures. I love the song she used! I wanted to post the pictures and not just the slideshow so that I can have my blog printed as Lorabelle's baby book one day. Thank you Jenny.... you are so amazing!