Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Heelies.........ugh

Have you ever been walking through the store trying to decide between oreos and rice cakes, and you turn around and nearly get knocked to the floor by some little teenie kid that is flying by on his heelies, arms flailing in big circles nearly taking out your eye, and his mother nowhere in site???? This has happened to me several times now and it makes me want to stick out my leg and trip them (I know...so mean, but don't you think its rather humiliating to be knocked down by a six year old that only weighs 35 lbs?). Finally, I found a store where I can feel safe, free to shop and turn, and ponder my purchases without fear of flying children.

Thank you Hobby Lobby.... my favorite store in the world. You have banned two of my least favorite things and I only love you more for it.

No comments: