Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Birthday party and Puppies!!

Saturday was my sister and my 23rd birthday(we're getting so old!)It was also James birthday- I didn't ask how old he is. My parents, my sister and her boyfriend, Gram, Mema, and James all came over for a party!! We had oh so yummy b-b-q sandwiches compliments of my mom, the best potato salad in the world (Thanks Gram!), and chocolate and strawberry cakes again thanks to my mom. We had a good time eating and visiting and playing with Vidailia and Ellie. Here are some pics from the party and just some cute ones of my animals.
Birthday ribbons are so fun!


Nancy opens the gift from me that she didn't want (haha, just kidding Nance)
James and Vi
She thinks she's sooo strong!
Alex bonding with the pups
Henley and her auntie
Sweet, sweet Charlie
We watched bolt Saturday night- It was really cute.
Here's Ellie sneaking popcorn from Nancy during the movie.
The pretty momma
So sleepy on Sunday afternoon
Ellie loves to snuggle in the blankets.


My pretty birthday roses. This pick was taken after
I'd had them a week
Cross from Nancy and Alex. (This is the first year my sister actually got me
something for my birthday- can you believe it?!)
Look at that precious face
The pups playing with Nathan


Ferocious!


Murphy loves his Roxy
I guess he thought she could use a bath.... Roxy sure did enjoy it.
Too cute....both of them
No words for how cute she is
Ellie... she can fall asleep anywhere



Our big baby
Vi playing with her big sis
Having so much fun with the birthday ribbons!

My beautiful birthday flowers from my honey

1 comment:

Blake, Kenzie, Wyatt and Walker said...

Thank you so much for all the pictures. The puppies are so cute! I cant wait to get Ellie! We are going to have so much with her. I'm glad yall had a great birthday! Nathan did a great job of the roses. They were so beautiful! See yall soon!