Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Babies ?

Friday night Nathan and I got to keep our nephews for the first time. We both had a great time playing with them, but Nathan did especially.... yall know he's still just a big kid himself. Saturday we went to ACU for the wildcat walk. Wyatt and Walker were so well behaved and so sweet to us, we were sad to see them go on Saturday afternoon. It's so much fun having babies in your house.... I'm gonna have to get me one one of these days. But for now I think I'll just enjoy my giant kid husband. He's pretty much the best husband you could have: he's funny and crazy and entertaining and sweet and handsome and hardworking and so fun to be with and so loving and so good to me.....yeah I think I'll just enjoy him for a little while longer. Anyway here are some pictures of those precious nephews of ours.












Wyatt having a snack with Uncle Nathan









Look at that little man

Wyatt had so much fun jumping up the steps trying to be just like his Uncle

3 comments:

Blake, Kenzie, Wyatt and Walker said...

Love all the pictures!!! I'm so glad yall had a good time with the boys. Thank yall again for keeping them. We know they had lots of fun because they are still trying to recuperate! We will see yall soon!

Tigger and Nemo said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! Hope you are having a great Tuesday! Love and miss you guys so much--- Take care and keep in touch.
Your Sis-n-law, Robin

Tita and Papa said...

Love the pics. They are very well behaved. Wyatt even posed huh?
Love you guys