Friday, February 3, 2012

Lucky Girl

      On this day 6 years ago, Nathan asked me to be his wife. It was quite the proposal, and I've spend every day since being thankful he chose me.
      I turned on the TV the other day and ESPN was on. The news guy had a wall of women in swimsuits that he called his inspiration wall. I feel so blessed that the picture on the wall my husband stares at is the one of me on our wedding day.
       It's hanging on the wall beside the bed, and he refuses to let me move it. He says it's his picture and it's the only one in the house that he gets to say where it goes. I'm no model, so I am so thankful for the love that makes that the prettiest picture he's ever seen. And I thank God for the man He has chosen for me to live my days with.
        Well, in just a few minutes I am going to spend the weekend with 24 other Hope Moms. Hope Mommies is doing a retreat for women who have had to say goodbye to their babies. I hope that you will be in prayer for each of them, and me, as we open our hearts to each other and to the word of the Lord this weekend.
         Looking forward to a weekend of blessings, I hope yours is blessed as well.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Marsha I love you! Seeing your strength and love inspires me.