Sunday, January 8, 2012

14 Weeks

Countdown: 25 Weeks and 6 days to go


Size: about the size of an orange


Development: The ears are moving to the sides of the head, and the eyes are moving to their proper place on the front of the face.


Weight gain: haven't weighed this week.


Pregnancy symptoms: round ligament pains and starting to get a little belly bump.


I have been trying to let myself start preparing for this baby. For some reason, when I was pregnant with Hank, I just kept putting off things like buying a crib and deciding on a color for the nursery. I just kept thinking I should wait until closer to his due date. Maybe it was God helping to prepare my heart for what was to come. So, I continue to pray for for this baby's growth and health. And I pray for God to prepare my heart.... this time, for teaching my child to know and love the Lord.


James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

No comments: