Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day!

This year we had an interesting v-day. Nathan had to work from 2-11 of both Friday and Saturday night (so sad. Nathan brought me the most beautiful flowers to work on Friday, he did a great job of picking them out! He also wrote the sweetest note. It read: To the most beautiful girl in the world ( a lie but still sweet), from the luckiest guy in the world (he just may be.......just kidding). On Saturday night I met Nathan for a romantic dinner in the Walmart parking lot. I brought the pizza and Nathan made his truck into a romantic restaurant by buying a heart candle and lighting it on the dashboard (Nice touch sweetheart). I can't complain at all about not going out on Valentine's Day because i was lucky enough to at least spend some time with my favorite person in the world!

No comments: