Monday, February 9, 2009

Nathan and Papa's Birthday party.

Saturday we had a birthday party for Nathan and Papa. Nathan turned 25 and papa turned 77. They haven't missed a birthday together since Nathan was born! We had a big party- Here's the guest list: My mom (Merry), Nancy, David and his girlfriend,Jade, Mema, Gram, and James, Nathan's mom Jana, John T, Mama, the other birthday boy- Papa, Lissy, Joe, Nathan's brother Blake, his wife Kenzie and our nephews Wyatt and Walker, Bridget, Jeff and new baby Jaetn ( who I haven't learned to spell his name yet.)We had a great time visiting with family, eating hamburgers and hot dogs (great job grillmaster Nathan), and watching the birthday boys open gifts. It was great to see our nephews, they are just growing way too fast! Blake and Kenzie and Nancy stayed the night and the boys hit up the batting cages and watched "Taken," while us girls watched "He's just not that into you," (very cute and funny by the way). Afterward we played a little nintendo (old school). All weekend we were hoping that our pregnant dog Henley would have her puppies! I can't tell you how long Nancy and I spend staring at her belly watching the puppies move. Nancy had to leave early in the morning, but Jana and John T brought Wyatt and Walker back over for a late lunch and the we got to play with them for most of the afternoon. It was a great weekend and one that I wish could happen more often!
P.S. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post soon. I was hosting and wasn't able to get any pics so hopefully I can get some from someone.

No comments: