Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lorabelle's One Month Pictures

About 2 weeks ago, we had Lorabelle's one month pictures taken by Lindsey Cotton of Cotton Photography . I love them. Who am I kidding.... I love ANY picture of my girl. But they are really, really pretty pictures. 












She looks so much like Hank in this one...











I love this smile!

















Ugh, that neck.... I just love it!



















Here she is with Hank Bear


















I love every picture so I put them all on here. I don't know how I will ever decide what to hang on my wall!

1 comment:

Kim said...

How are you ever going to decide!?!? She is so precious. Love all the pics Lindsey was able to capture. And the ones with Hank Bear...oh my goodness...LOVE them.

She sure is sweet, Marsha. Love ya friend.

Kim