Thursday, March 22, 2012

What a day....

Today I am overjoyed and terribly sad. My Lorabelle looked so good at her appointment. She is now 24 1/2 weeks and is 12 inches long and weighs 1 lb 13 oz. That's how much Hank weighed when he was born at almost 29 weeks. I am so, so happy that she is growing so well..... but today I'm also just very sad. Having her weighing what he weighed makes me want to hold him so bad. Such joy and such sadness. It just doesn't make much sense that the two can so be so closely felt together. I have pictures to share of my girl.... but I'll save them for another time. Right now, my heart is just sad and wanting this little one to be in my arms.....




I love those little wrinkles at the back of his head. So precious. Can't wait to hold him again one day... until then I pray for comfort and patience in waiting.

My sister gave me these verses to pray tonight:
Psalm 55:16-18
"As for me, I call to God, and the Lord saves me. Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. He rescues me unharmed from the battle waged against me, even though many oppose me."

2 comments:

Kaleigh Wyrick said...

Hi Marsha! Thank you for sharing your blog with me. I look forward to seeing the updates!

Your gender reveal party looked like so much fun!

I'm glad you seem to be doing well. I'll be praying for you and your family. See you next week in the office! :)

To God be the glory... said...

so sweet!